Welcome Palestine

If that's what you took from it then you're even more broken than I thought.

He's helping to keep it as a topic of conversation. Love him or loathe him (I can take or leave him tbh - some of his stuff I think is good but some of it isn't) there's no denying he's helping to keep the plight of the Palestinian women and children front and central.

So sorry if you're finding it all so very tiresome that you're being reminded of Palestinian women and children being killed in large numbers on a daily basis by a country that has been given full support by the President of the EU.

As for his humour - that's in the eye/ear of the beholder. I think if he's making a living off it there's absolutely no denying he's a comedian, even if you or others here don't find him humourous.
Most of us are actually denying that claim.

Read the bit in bold.

Just denying that he is an actual comedian.

Well if they're making their living off journalism they're considered to be journalists, so if they're making their living off doing stand up they're comedians - even if you don't always agree with what they write or if you think they're crap at humour.

Well if they're making their living off journalism they're considered to be journalists, so if they're making their living off doing stand up they're comedians - even if you don't always agree with what they write or if you think they're crap at humour.

well, 'journalists' on e.g. Russia Today might describe themselves as such and make a living, but I wouldn't call them journalists without adding quotes, they're more like public relations.

I saw on line that the IDF are now thinking of flooding the tunnels using sea-water. Why that option wasn't tried weeks ago is a bit of a mystery tbh.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seba Safe
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

2nd Mar 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Two Time Polka

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼