Weirdo sellling holy cards at petrol station

my elderly auld father was at his local petrol station this evening and as he busy putting petrol in his car this weirdo came right up to him with a bunch of holy type cards and asked him for a donation for one. my father gave him a euro and told him to fuck off. anyone else come across this jesus creep at any other petrol stations etc etc? he was most probably a fucking pick pocket gypo type but as my tight arsed father had nothing in his pockets I suppose we'll never know!

my elderly auld father was at his local petrol station this evening and as he busy putting petrol in his car this weirdo came right up to him with a bunch of holy type cards and asked him for a donation for one. my father gave him a euro and told him to fuck off. anyone else come across this jesus creep at any other petrol stations etc etc? he was most probably a fucking pick pocket gypo type but as my tight arsed father had nothing in his pockets I suppose we'll never know!

Your oul lad sure told him.

I like that..."told him to fuck off" ...

That will be an apocryphal version of "Depart from me, I know ye not " Mathew, 7/23.

Tribute to the brow beaters how those verses stick in the mind of an atheist ...eh

He doesn't need to pick pockets as long as people keep giving him euros.

#Reported.

Sounds like it could be a classic case of some guy selling religious cards at a petrol station.

Ive also noticed over the years an old guy using crutches selling tickets for a "draw" down ballinscarthy way. Ive seen him at the summer show, paddys day etc.

I doubt that there is any draw.

I heard of anothet scam doing the rounds in cork involving female students and massage but im sure no one wants to hear about that.

There is a Romanian woman maybe early thirties outside local Co-oP selling the Big Issue in all weather, for all the negative publicity her fellow countrymen give them I admire her, she's not begging, just trying to get bye I almost feel decent giving her some shrapnel from my pocket...they are not all pickpockets.

Been robbed twice in my life, both times Scousers...surprise, surprise...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼