Websites you visit every day

i visit the fantasyleague site most days to see how The Lads are faring. the dream of global domination is over i'm afraid, though i'll be disappointed to finish outside the top 5,000 at this stage.

this one, bbc news, rte, gmail, and sporting-life would be the mainstays though most of my time is obviously dedicated to boards.ie.

Here
Facebook
Reuters
Jobs.ie
BOI online
AIB online
Hotmail.

Christ almighty, everything I do revolves around the internet.
I wouldnt even know how much money I have if I didnt have the internet.
This saddens me.

why both BOI and AIB? do you have accounts in both? and why must you visit them everyday?

i've gotten a bit better recently but i'm still quite bad at managing my money. if i had to go to two different places i'd be crying a lot.

a lot more, like.

why both BOI and AIB? do you have accounts in both? and why must you visit them everyday?

i've gotten a bit better recently but i'm still quite bad at managing my money. if i had to go to two different places i'd be crying a lot.

a lot more, like.

I have two accounts with both.
Current and savings.
I find it handy. I manage my money better.
move money into the saving account in both every week and hope to god it stays there, if i run out money i just transfer it back.
One of the accounts is for bills only.

I'm gona get fla'd on charges though soon.

Oh i visit them everyday just to check and make sure I didnt forget about a bill or something, or if im overdrawn, charges are ridiculous.
Overdrawn by 2 euro so they charge you 12 euro for it.
Insane

not every day but when bored it's good for a laugh - whats worse - these are true life! I know as I get character sring me up from time to time with similar...

http://clientsfromhell.net/

SAMPLE

[Phone conversation with a client concerning a corporate animation.]
Client: “We don’t want people to think that everyone using our service is black. Can you make most of the people white?”
Me: “They are stick figures, I don’t think there’s going to be any racial profiling.”
Client: “Well you’re using black lines for all of them. We want to see most of them as white.”
Me: “Don’t you think that would look even more racist? Besides, it’s a white background, the white stick figures would disappear.”
Client: “Then change it to a black background and make the black people disappear. I don’t know, just figure it out.”

I have two accounts with both.
Current and savings.
I find it handy. I manage my money better.
move money into the saving account in both every week and hope to god it stays there, if i run out money i just transfer it back.
One of the accounts is for bills only.

I'm gona get fla'd on charges though soon.

Oh i visit them everyday just to check and make sure I didnt forget about a bill or something, or if im overdrawn, charges are ridiculous.
Overdrawn by 2 euro so they charge you 12 euro for it.
Insane

I do that :D

12 euro doesn't seem to bad for overdrawn charges, in Scotland I was charged £35 every time.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼