Wardrobe Malfunction

maz

Just heard yer man on 2fm asking should you tell someone.

Twice this week I've come across males flying low but I couldn't tell them for fear of embarrassing the two of us.

Would ye rather be told or remain blissfully ignorant?

Thing with living in London is no matter how malfunctioned you look then there will always be someone else on the tube more fucked up looking than you generally.

Just heard yer man on 2fm asking should you tell someone.

Twice this week I've come across males flying low but I couldn't tell them for fear of embarrassing the two of us.

Would ye rather be told or remain blissfully ignorant?

If you know them, you should tell them. Unless of course there's hilarity to be gained from not telling them (i.e. if it's your boss that you hate!)

If you know them, you should tell them. Unless of course there's hilarity to be gained from not telling them (i.e. if it's your boss that you hate!)

Actually one of them was my manager!

If it was one of my friends I'd tell them alright, but I wouldn't really want the fellas in work thinking that I was looking at their nether regions :p

Actually one of them was my manager!

If it was one of my friends I'd tell them alright, but I wouldn't really want the fellas in work thinking that I was looking at their nether regions :p

Another nasty one at work is when someone's shirt button pops open...I've not qualms quietly mentioning to one of the gals, but the horror of seeing a male colleague's hairy chest is too much for me, and I just try to remove myself from the situation PDQ!!!

What's the female equiv.? Should you tell a woman when her cleavage is showing? Point it out, comment on it aloud?

Perhaps it's possible to see the actual breast holder. Bottom line, underpants visible. Equiv?

Another nasty one at work is when someone's shirt button pops open...I've not qualms quietly mentioning to one of the gals, but the horror of seeing a male colleague's hairy chest is too much for me, and I just try to remove myself from the situation PDQ!!!

Interesting. See my above comment.

Interesting. See my above comment.

I just don't want to see anything manly in my male colleagues...they're sexless beings as far as I'm concerned. Yuck!

Re female cleavage...there's a few ladies at my place who have theirs on show quite deliberately. One of them had a boob job a couple of years ago, and HELL did everyone know about it. I reckon she'd have been more subtle by just leaving the clothes off altogether. She's a total rake, and all of sudden she had a pair of enormous balls attached to her frontage with a few threads skimming the top of her nipples. I'm surprised she could see over the top of them as well!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Afro House and Amapiano

Old Oak, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼