Waiting for a train!

I had some time to kill before catching the train to the airport-so to avoid the plastic food of the station I slipped outside to get a sandwitch and beer in a nearby bar " Derierie Minuit" opposite the entrance to the station. Seated on the high stool I ordered the Croque Monseiur and a beer from the barmaid. Suddenly I felt my bottom being pinched and then I got a big wink from the blonde seated on my left. I thought for a moment that it must be my new aftershave but then when the black woman at the end of the bar smiled and flicked her long hair every time I caught her eye I realised that they were more interested in the shape of my wallet rather than the shape of my bum :(

I had some time to kill before catching the train to the airport-so to avoid the plastic food of the station I slipped outside to get a sandwitch and beer in a nearby bar " Derierie Minuit" opposite the entrance to the station. Seated on the high stool I ordered the Croque Monseiur and a beer from the barmaid. Suddenly I felt my bottom being pinched and then I got a big wink from the blonde seated on my left. I thought for a moment that it must be my new aftershave but then when the black woman at the end of the bar smiled and flicked her long hair every time I caught her eye I realised that they were more interested in the shape of my wallet rather than the shape of my bum :(

Was that your wallet in your pocket or were you just happy to see them?

What would Youghallys Cousin have done?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Dirty Circus
The Pav, Careys Lane

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼