Venezuelan Presidential Election

Most of those threads are out of date, not relevant to what is going on now but suppose that does not matter to you.
This is what you said, you lying clown. Perhaps you should ask your dad to explain it to you although I’d say the  doesn’t fall far from the tree 🤣
There are not 10 threads about Venezuela.
I just saw Green_y liked your post, now there is a meeting of minds 🤣🤣🤣

This is what you said, you lying clown. Perhaps you should ask your dad to explain it to you although I’d say the  doesn’t fall far from the tree 🤣

I just saw Green_y liked your post, now there is a meeting of minds 🤣🤣🤣
You are an idiot I said those threads are out of date not relevant for god sake do even hear anyone other than what you say? I will say it again those threads are irrelevant they are years old some going back to 2006, the year if you looked at a calendar is 2024.

I did not lie I said from the beginning of this argument those threads are irrelevant, 2006 is not 2024.
Nope, you’re lying again, this was the eight post on this thread. Just after you accused me of lying. Link me to posts before the one below where you said the 10 previous threads about Venezuela we’re irrelevant. Take your time, I can wait, liar, liar.
There are not 10 threads about Venezuela.

Ahh you got back to 2006 and all but one of them are out of date. none of them mention the upcoming election. Up all night digging through the archives.😂
Here I said the threads were irrelevant so I was not lying.
Nope, you’re lying again, this was the eight post on this thread. Just after you accused me of lying. Link me to posts before the one below where you said the 10 previous threads about Venezuela we’re irrelevant. Take your time, I can wait, liar, liar.

Here I said the threads were irrelevant so I was not lying.
You posted that after I posted the threads that you called me liar and said never existed. I get you are as thick as a ditch but surely even you can grasp the order of posts. You only claimed they were irrelevant after I proved their existence and you to be lying.
Stop embarrassing yourself and digging a deeper hole and own your pwnage, liar, liar.
🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Bermuda County Council

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼