Venezuelan Presidential Election

Saying you are derailing the thread is not a lie it is a fact
You called me a liar on the third post on this thread when I said there were 10 other threads on Venezuela on this forum already
I offered you a username bet which you didn't have the balls to accept,
I then posted the list of 10 threads on Venezuela to prove that you were lying not me.
These are the actually facts, the rest of the nonsense is your failure to accept and or your lack of intelligence to acknowledge that it was you that lied not me and you got caught out.
The further digging of the hole by you is only confounding what every one on this forum already believes about you, that you are a thick c7nt 😂

You called me a liar on the third post on this thread when I said there were 10 other threads on Venezuela on this forum already
I offered you a username bet which you didn't have the balls to accept,
I then posted the list of 10 threads on Venezuela to prove that you were lying not me.
These are the actually facts, the rest of the nonsense is your failure to accept and or your lack of intelligence to acknowledge that it was you that lied not me and you got caught out.
The further digging of the hole by you is only confounding what every one on this forum already believes about you, that you are a thick c7nt 😂
Stop derailing the thread. No I am not going to accept a bet.

Public service announcement!

Admin has been clamping down on thread derailings. The banhammer looms above each and every one of us, like a blunt force trauma version of the sword of Damocles.

Doing a Google search on former President Hugo Chavez and not one article says the blatant obvious he was the first Amerindian President of Venezuela, not mentioned on Wikipedia, checked a few other sites but none. Kinda important detail to miss.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cathal Fitz

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼