US Presidential Predictions

USA - Presidential Election 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good question. Maybe one of the proc senior #analysts could chime in.

OIP.LTrJa-1Y7cIZkKlrGAfbGQHaE7

Biden should win in a landslide but won't. It is astonishing that there is less than 5 points between the 2 of them in some states. I would imagine the vote counting on the night will be too close to call and possibly even DT but the mail in vote will take longer, maybe even days. I would think DT will declare victory under such circumstances, declare any counting afterwards as fraud, get Fox to ramp up the pressure and if worst comes to worst, tell the Proud Boys to come off stand-by and enforce his claim.

I think Trump will win by around the same margin as 2016. Will probably lose the popular vote again but not by as much as in 2016.

There are at least 2 posters on here who i wont name for now who will probably be committed to an insane asylum if my prediction plays out.

I think Trump will win by around the same margin as 2016. Will probably lose the popular vote again but not by as much as in 2016.

thanks for your input. i think it's useful to get a temperature gauge. because no matter what happens (and i certainly have no f***in idea), you'll have some of the finer proc pundits saying they called it all along.

Biden should win in a landslide but won't. It is astonishing that there is less than 5 points between the 2 of them in some states. I would imagine the vote counting on the night will be too close to call and possibly even DT but the mail in vote will take longer, maybe even days. I would think DT will declare victory under such circumstances, declare any counting afterwards as fraud, get Fox to ramp up the pressure and if worst comes to worst, tell the Proud Boys to come off stand-by and enforce his claim.

Ah, here.

Do you really think a frat-like group of lads whose initiation is to name 5 breakfast cereals while taking joke digs to arms/chest, are going to enforce anything?

I think many people's perception of the Proud Boy's as some neo-fascist enforcers is a little bit skewed, to say the least.

Shit, poll closed!!! Nah, only joking. Fwiw, I think it'll be option 5 (hopefully) JB neither by a nose nor a landslide.

That said, and having watched Dispatches on Chan 4 last night, there's so many armed nutters now in the US that I wouldn't be too surprised at a Trump win.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼