Ultracapacitor and Lithium Ion battery hybrid system.

Job done. I now have dual feed power to my heat pump. Primary feed is from my Lithium Battery (plus Supercapacitor) hybrid powerwall in my shed. The secondary (backup) feed is the standard connection to mains/grid coming into the house.
Happy days, I now have free heating and hotwater. Next move now is to look at expansion of my powerwall (I have only given myself 18kwh of juice) in preparation for the EV push in the next few years, Twill be a dose running a cable from my invertor in the shed to the car parked out front though.

Job done. I now have dual feed power to my heat pump. Primary feed is from my Lithium Battery (plus Supercapacitor) hybrid powerwall in my shed. The secondary (backup) feed is the standard connection to mains/grid coming into the house.
Happy days, I now have free heating and hotwater. Next move now is to look at expansion of my powerwall (I have only given myself 18kwh of juice) in preparation for the EV push in the next few years, Twill be a dose running a cable from my invertor in the shed to the car parked out front though.

Nice wan MenaceY. Have you linked wind and solar power to the battery, or just solar in the end? And what did it all cost? Will be interesting to see how much of the mains you need over a year and what the ultimate saving was beyond the environmental one

I have a heat pump and we use about €100 a month in total for our electricity spread over the year.

Nice wan MenaceY. Have you linked wind and solar power to the battery, or just solar in the end? And what did it all cost? Will be interesting to see how much of the mains you need over a year and what the ultimate saving was beyond the environmental one

I have a heat pump and we use about €100 a month in total for our electricity spread over the year.

Oh yeah? Air or ground?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Riki Matsuda: Happy Hour

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼