Tomás O'Leary

Made a big mistake joining Sale the season before a Lions tour. Whereas Smit and Matfield left big contracts at Clermont and Toulon respectively to return to their clubs in SA so that they can have a proper crack at the Lions, Peel took the cash and is now paying the price. He was first choice for the scarlets but at sale he was sharing the jersey with wigglesworth (no laughing) and was on the bench for their HC games including the munster games.
It wasn't the money really. Gatland was (bizarrely) freezing him out WRT Wales and frankly, considering the way they've gone this season could you blame a guy for wanting out from the Scarlets setup? It's a fucking basket case at present. Being #1 at PyS would've been as much use to him this year as being #1 at the NGDs FFS. IIRC Cooper was benching ahead of him for Wales!

And in the Munster game he comes on and sets up a try within minutes

I back Happy 100%, I couldn't give two shits if TOL plays or doesn't play for the Britsh Lions. Loving the faux outrage though.

The very same munstershire fans who laughed at BOD getting speared. Loads of them. And Liam2Me, the procs very own madelinn mcann joking antisemite getting on his high horse? You couldn't make it up.

This is playing the SFI man, not the ball. Ye should all take a good hard look at yourselves

Question here for you lamps.

HM said that he has no interesat in GAA. If that injury happened to any one of Seán óg, Donal óg, Ben, Jerry, lets just say any one of the 08 hurling panel and HM said he LOL'd at it would you take the same view as you do now?

Question here for you lamps.

HM said that he has no interesat in GAA. If that injury happened to any one of Seán óg, Donal óg, Ben, Jerry, lets just say any one of the 08 hurling panel and HM said he LOL'd at it would you take the same view as you do now?

Outrage of unfathomable proportions. Hell would have no fury greater than what would be unleashed.:evil:

I know this as i know Lamps form and in that case he would be completly justified. He would probably get the post reported and try that angle i.e. a banning - which i would not be in favour of tho just as i would not ban HM for what he said but the forum should bring him to account ourselves and have him atone for what he said.

i've had it happen me. when i broke my leg 2 years ago i was told by my marker that it was good enough for me.
the guy who broke it said he wished he broke my neck instead a few weeks back

Jesus, that's bad form.

He must have meant it as a joke, I couldn't imagine him meaning it.

I hope you're ok again now anyway.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼