Tomás O'Leary

just watching here on BBC2 wales...he looked to be in real pain going off and O connell reaction means he is def out for next week and maybe the lions....It will be interesting to see how many more of the origonal lions squad will pick up injuries before heading to south Africa

Bad alright, what shape are munster going to be in next week when they start Strings? Leinster could be licking their chops now. A big loss for sure. Big loss. And for his career, the poor guy is going to miss out on a lions tour. Pity for him.

Bad alright, what shape are munster going to be in next week when they start Strings? Leinster could be licking their chops now. A big loss for sure. Big loss. And for his career, the poor guy is going to miss out on a lions tour. Pity for him.
strings is not a liablitiy but i am gutted for tol

Just back from MP. Looked bad. Disaster. Screw the lions, the next month is when he's needed. At least Stringer is in good form. Having a backup you can rely on makes a huge difference. Lot of mistakes tonight but if you can get 4 tries and play badly they'll be on form next week and it should be a blinder.

strings is not a liablitiy but i am gutted for tol
agreed, absolutely, but I think that with tol there was much more of an unknown game to the opposition.
With ps it is more of an open book. Fast ball out, chop chop to the no. 10 and away.With tol there was a blind side move that could or could not happen. The other team never knew. He was/is able to move the ball himself and a good ball carrier. Not alone that but he is a revaluation when it comes to blocking on the line. Ps is just too small to make the big hits when Munster are under pressure. He will make the ankle taps but i just think tol hs more to offer to the game. please don't get me wrong, Peter Stringer is a hero in my books and one of the greatest players to ever don an Irish, let alone a Munster jersey.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼