Toilet Signage

But the thing is, it doesn't matter what you, me, Eilis or anyone else thinks or believes, men who cut off their genitals are recognised as women under the 2015 Gender Recognition Act. It's a legal statute here.

M8, pushing gender identity theory in primary school classrooms is not ok.

Its a very short hop to chemical sterilisation and surgically mutilating yourself.

Small kids have enough to be dealing with in 2023 without adding this into the mix.

M8, pushing gender identity theory in primary school classrooms is not ok.

Its a very short hop to chemical sterilisation and surgically mutilating yourself.

Small kids have enough to be dealing with in 2023 without adding this into the mix.
How will they be pushing it? I was under the impression it was just going to be explained what it is.
No matter what people think it is legally recognised and isn't going anywhere.
I doubt the teachers are going to be handing out flyers for Tavistock. Besides, Mehole said yesterday parents can opt their kids out.

How will they be pushing it? I was under the impression it was just going to be explained what it is.
No matter what people think it is legally recognised and isn't going anywhere.
I doubt the teachers are going to be handing out flyers for Tavistock. Besides, Mehole said yesterday parents can opt their kids out.

Small kids are impressionable.

If you start bombarding them in a classroom setting with notions that gender is fluid and men can simply decide to be women and vice versa then of course you are going to confuse them.

Anyone who says this isnt going to inevitably lead to problems is away with the fairies.

Hits it out of the park.

Men who have cut their genitals off are not women. There's nothing scientific about it.

People will look back at this period of history and rightly think people have completely lost their marbles.
Try as they might. They will never be a woman. If you have no ovaries, no womb, etc. How can you define yourself as one? Unless you are shifting the goalposts of course.

If you start bombarding them in a classroom setting with notions that gender is fluid and men can simply decide to be women and vice versa then of course you are going to confuse them.

Anyone who says this isnt going to inevitably lead to problems is away with the fairies.
This is precisely the same argument that was made 20 years ago for not including LGBTQ information in school sex ed.

"Oh if we tell children that gay people exist then they'll get confused and they'll all be gay"

This is precisely the same argument that was made 20 years ago for not including LGBTQ information in school sex ed.

"Oh if we tell children that gay people exist then they'll get confused and they'll all be gay"

You are utterly incapable of discussing this topic without trying to widen it to include some spurious comparison.

Religion to begin, now gays.

'If yer agin this, yer agin gays, explain yourself'.

Screenshot_20230307_221502_Chrome.jpg

You remain, as ever, witless.

I think bombarding them is being a tad dramatic.
Besides they are bombarded with religious ethos everyday and how many want to be priests and nuns. ;)

You are utterly incapable of discussing this topic without trying to widen it to include some spurious comparison.

Religion to begin, now gays.

'If yer agin this, yer agin gays' explain yourself'.

You remain, as ever, witless.
It's not spurious at all. It just doesn't suit your argument.

I never said that if you were against trans education you're against gay rights. I said that the argument you are using is precisely the same one that was used by anti LGBTQ campaigners in the past.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼