Time for Cork to Embrace Dual Players Again?

Langer dan...this is the kind of post people with no clue come up with. A bit like some of ur posts:lol:

Making out fellas in Cork couldn't handle football and hurling duties with their club is one of the most stupid statements to ever grace the board.

It's easy to know you're a Sligoman.

:lol!:

Making out fellas in Cork couldn't handle football and hurling duties with their club is one of the most stupid statements to ever grace the board.

It's easy to know you're a Sligoman.

Simpleton. i see you are getting the piss taken out of u on langers forum as well. U really are a sad man with no clue.

Rattled.

Tell us again how fellas couldn't manage football and hurling with their clubs, you utter dope.

Taddy Mac was the last successful dual player, it hasnt been done successfully in yrs. Dont think it will start now either . U really are getting the piss taken outta u. U sad langer. Ah yes u really havent a clue as the langer forum shows. Get a life.

Taddy Mac was the last successful dual player, it hasnt been done successfully in yrs. Dont think it will start now either . U really are getting the piss taken outta u. U sad langer. Ah yes u really havent a clue as the langer forum shows. Get a life.

You said club commitments langball.

Some fool in fairness :lol!:

Oh LAD!!! Moccork called you a "langball" Langer Dan.....with capital letters and all. Id say that's put you in your place anyway.

I've been critical of Conor Counihan for his team selection and failure to make the necessary changes in the AI Final.

I've also praised some of the good things he's done - He deserves a lot of credit for bringing Eoin Cadogan onto the football panel once the hurling was over. A lot of manager's would not have given a chance to a guy who choose the other code. If Cadogan had started instead of O Connor then Cork might have won the AI Final and then what a good decision it would have been.

Stephen Lucey of Limerick did well as a dual player last year - he was very impressive in the hurling and was one of the best football centre-backs in the country. He also has a very demanding job - A doctor (GP I think) - Clearly its very difficult to do but Lucey proves that it can be done.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

On The Waterfront (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:45pm

More events ▼