Three Man Utd players to captain England in the same game

yeah doesn't seem as funny when it's not dragged out over 10 pints!

ok try this one instead and i'll check back in a while. Name the Irish family that had 5 brothers in the team and the winning goal came from a spotter by the keeper....

irish team. Friendly.
 
Superdave said:
yeah doesn't seem as funny when it's not dragged out over 10 pints!

ok try this one instead and i'll check back in a while. Name the Irish family that had 5 brothers in the team and the winning goal came from a spotter by the keeper....

irish team. Friendly.


Is this a joke?
 

liam2me

Banned
here's one, name the only irish born player to captain his team to the world cup finals and win it, and manage his team to the world cup finals and win it
 
liam2me said:
here's one, name the only irish born player to captain his team to the world cup finals and win it, and manage his team to the world cup finals and win it

franz the kaiser beckenbauer, ..born in dumpland.
 
xvis said:
nah his parents were working in dublin at the time for a short period, i think he only spent his first few months in dublin, he should have been wearing the green of ireland

he woulda disappeared into gaelic football, ne'r to be seen again
 
homer jay said:
he woulda disappeared into gaelic football, ne'r to be seen again

it would have been great to see Franz up against the great Kerry team of the seventies, ..could have caused all sorts of bother, himself going up against the bomber liston head to head, and he'd have been vying in the half back line with Kevin Moran around about 1980
 

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, South Main St

3rd Nov 2022 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Drawing Room

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

View more events ▼
Top