Three Man Utd players to captain England in the same game

yeah doesn't seem as funny when it's not dragged out over 10 pints!

ok try this one instead and i'll check back in a while. Name the Irish family that had 5 brothers in the team and the winning goal came from a spotter by the keeper....

irish team. Friendly.

Superdave said:
yeah doesn't seem as funny when it's not dragged out over 10 pints!

ok try this one instead and i'll check back in a while. Name the Irish family that had 5 brothers in the team and the winning goal came from a spotter by the keeper....

irish team. Friendly.

Is this a joke?

here's one, name the only irish born player to captain his team to the world cup finals and win it, and manage his team to the world cup finals and win it

liam2me said:
here's one, name the only irish born player to captain his team to the world cup finals and win it, and manage his team to the world cup finals and win it

franz the kaiser beckenbauer, ..born in dumpland.

xvis said:
nah his parents were working in dublin at the time for a short period, i think he only spent his first few months in dublin, he should have been wearing the green of ireland

he woulda disappeared into gaelic football, ne'r to be seen again

homer jay said:
he woulda disappeared into gaelic football, ne'r to be seen again

it would have been great to see Franz up against the great Kerry team of the seventies, ..could have caused all sorts of bother, himself going up against the bomber liston head to head, and he'd have been vying in the half back line with Kevin Moran around about 1980

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼