The word 'Feek'...

In my day it went from feek to fla, then ride.

God only knows what it is now....Find some 'cool' kids on a street corner somewhere and ask them...its the only way to truely know

Da blonde one said:
In my day it went from feek to fla, then ride.

God only knows what it is now....Find some 'cool' kids on a street corner somewhere and ask them...its the only way to truely know
better still go and ask those eminem wannabees. Who knows what they will say thats if they can say anything at all.

nothingfukall said:
better still go and ask those eminem wannabees. Who knows what they will say thats if they can say anything at all.

Something like this

' I tell ya now feen righ.....i was wit dis beor last week....coked off my fuckin head...tearing round knocka in me suburu....and i says...hey beor...gis a blowjob or a something....and she did biy....she said i can have a feel off her gatch this weekend.....durty beors biy...unreal...chalk it down biy chalk it down

Da blonde one said:
Something like this

' I tell ya now feen righ.....i was wit dis beor last week....coked off my fuckin head...tearing round knocka in me suburu....and i says...hey beor...gis a blowjob or a something....and she did biy....she said i can have a feel off her gatch this weekend.....durty beors biy...unreal...chalk it down biy chalk it down
heh heh well done

can imagine some right looking wah with the gold chains saying those exact words

Da blonde one said:
Something like this

you are a fucknig legend:D

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Blades
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

7th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cathal Fitz

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼