The war on democracy.

Ah Greedy is a hoot.

At least his made up stories are funny.

Imagine adopting a persona of an angry yank, then pretending to work nights when people point out you've been posting in the middle of the night US time.

lololol
Or, I actually am an American who works nights.

What makes you think I’m Irish? No one else seems to think so. ðŸ˜

Ah Greedy is a hoot.

At least his made up stories are funny.

Imagine adopting a persona of an angry yank, then pretending to work nights when people point out you've been posting in the middle of the night US time.

lololol
Btw, there is absolutely no one on PRoC who thinks that Greedy is a real person. Not even Greedy.

So wrong again, Wank. 😂

Btw, there is absolutely no one on PRoC who thinks that Greedy is a real person. Not even Greedy.
I have all his self-help books (How to Score with Yourself, Bad Sex in a Bedsit and From Sky Box to Your Box being highlights) as well as his discredited outstanding biography of Donald Trump.

The fact that it is only 3 stained pages badly stapled together and the entire story scrawled in crayon does not detract at all from the great mans life story as a struggling wealthy son of a millionaire crook to the dizzying heights of a Presidential faux billionaire crook and failed subverter of democracy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride: Party At The Port
Kennedy Quay, Cork City

4th Aug 2024 @ 3:00 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼