The war on democracy.

During the week I attended the trial of the President where he is contesting politically motivated fraud charges. I spoke to his sons Eric and Don Jnr prior to both their taking the stand. I offered them support and advice and reassured them that America is fully behind their father in his darkest hour. The boys did him proud in the stand and ran rings around the Democrat prosecution.

While in New York I found myself being followed and observed by men whom I believe to be federal agents, no doubt from the FBI. The pretender in the White House has weaponised federal agencies against prominent Trump supporters such as I. I believe they have also been in contact with the authorities in Ireland to spy on me. The United States is entering a dangerous phase where democracy itself is under threat. Only a win by the true President Donald Trump can restore the balance but they have denied him his victory once before and they will try everything in their power to do it again.

During the week I attended the trial of the President where he is contesting politically motivated fraud charges. I spoke to his sons Eric and Don Jnr prior to both their taking the stand. I offered them support and advice and reassured them that America is fully behind their father in his darkest hour. The boys did him proud in the stand and ran rings around the Democrat prosecution.

While in New York I found myself being followed and observed by men whom I believe to be federal agents, no doubt from the FBI. The pretender in the White House has weaponised federal agencies against prominent Trump supporters such as I. I believe they have also been in contact with the authorities in Ireland to spy on me. The United States is entering a dangerous phase where democracy itself is under threat. Only a win by the true President Donald Trump can restore the balance but they have denied him his victory once before and they will try everything in their power to do it again.
Did you offer disgraced rapist and former president Trump any proof backing up his claims that he won the last election? Because he has yet to locate any. 😂

The politically motivated fraud trial of course. Have you not been paying attention?
Ah. It’s illegal to claim lower values for property to pay less taxes but higher values to get loans. Surprised you didn’t know that. And even Trump admits it. He just doesn’t understand what the big deal is.

Ah. It’s illegal to claim lower values for property to pay less taxes but higher values to get loans. Surprised you didn’t know that. And even Trump admits it. He just doesn’t understand what the big deal is.
Why is Joe Biden not on trial for his dealings with Ukraine, along with his crack addict son? The timing of the charges against President Trump speak of a wider conspiracy.

Did he ever grab your wife, daughter or sister by the pussy?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

15th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼