The Undertones Cypress Avenue

Crusty Ring

I know this is a long shot but I’m looking for 2 x tickets to the sold out undertones gig in Cypress Avenue in November for my mother who is a huge fan and has been through a lot lately. This would mean the world to her. Any leads would be very much appreciated

I know this is a long shot but I’m looking for 2 x tickets to the sold out undertones gig in Cypress Avenue in November for my mother who is a huge fan and has been through a lot lately. This would mean the world to her. Any leads would be very much appreciated

Keep an eye on toutless.com - a message board that only allows face value ticket sales.

Start/join a thread.

I've bought/sold tickets on there a few times - never a hassle so far.

Keep an eye on toutless.com - a message board that only allows face value ticket sales.

Start/join a thread.

I've bought/sold tickets on there a few times - never a hassle so far.
Find out if Cyprus Ave. have a waiting list,try all the usual forums,put up ads on Fbook,Toutless,Adverts.ie,you could also try turning up on the night,that's worked for me in the past,fingers crossed🤞

Find out if Cyprus Ave. have a waiting list,try all the usual forums,put up ads on Fbook,Toutless,Adverts.ie,you could also try turning up on the night,that's worked for me in the past,fingers crossed🤞

I contacted Cyprus Avenue about the Billy Bragg gig because Event Brite has a waiting list button for his sold out show. I put my details in but I'm not sure how it'll work because, as far as I know anyway, all sales are final on ticketing websites.

I will say - Cyprus Avenue replied to me very quickly when I contacted them about the Bragg show. Their online customer service is really good to be fair to them. Better than the likes of the Opera House etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Pontious Pilate & The Naildrivers

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼