The Premier League Thread 23/24

What part of the following statement in incorrect so?

Since MikOle took over Bedshitters FC, he has spent almost as much money as Pep. In fact the difference is so negligible, as to be inconsequential.

You don't even want to know the net spend, and I'm not going to post it, as I don't buy into it, and I don't want to give Phil too much of a thrill at work.

Na m8, that's pure and utter bullshit.

No wait, maybe I am omitting something.

Oh yeah, MikOle also has 3 players who came through the ranks, who would easily fetch £100,000,000 each, and possibly a lot higher for Saka

That's 4 £100,000,000 (and possibly 5 if Ben White keeps progressing) players in his team.

How can poor aul MikOle ever compete with Pep?

Ran the numbers earlier. A little surprised to not see Villa top, albeit they aren't far off.

View attachment 33011
Villa did win it in terms of points differential.

I'm only too aware that the fuckers won the Bet365 season handicap with 100 points in total, from Arsenal on 99 and Bournemouth on 98.

Wolves, who I backed, were flying it at one point but really died away at the end of the season. I feel like the 7 extra points required wouldn't have been too far beyond them had they not run into injury difficulties, plus the slow start. Pity Lopetegui didn't just suck it up and stay.

What I can't quite figure out is, if City are as good as people say, how come they need last day wins most years? Either Liverpool were brilliant for a couple of years - they were 😄 - and Arsenal too this year....... Or..... City aren't all that great.

What I can't quite figure out is, if City are as good as people say, how come they need last day wins most years? Either Liverpool were brilliant for a couple of years - they were 😄 - and Arsenal too this year....... Or..... City aren't all that great.
Tis hard to know, according to the SMC’s Liverpool and Arsenal are shite yet this City side have achieved something ‘Let’s ask Sir Alex’ never could - win four in a row.

The current Liverpool team got 82 points m8. That's 3 more than United's treble winning team in 1999.

They are one of the great teams in English football history. Those losers at United haven't got a clue.

so, m8s, other than league of ireland, what summer leagues are ye following? swedish allsvenskan for me. hoping to head toma few more malmö ff games. got two in already this season.

is there an official summer league thread?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Set Dancing & Sean Nós Dancing Classes
Presentation Secondary School Ballyphehane

29th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Eve Clague

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼