The Premier League Thread 23/24

Still a chance that the PL gets decided on goal difference.

For that to happen the most likely scenario would be a draw tonight & both sides winning at the weekend.

With City 3 goals behind on GD that'd mean for them to win the title they'd need to beat West Ham by 4 more goals than Arsenal beat Everton.

After Arsenal hammered Chelsea 5-0 in late April there was a 12 goal gap in GD. In only 4 games City have closed it to a 3 goal gap.

GNhfAytWsAAuprr

A couple of years ago id have been bulling for Leeds to get promoted Now i find myself very easy about the game,
No longer the be all and end all.

Im a Liverpool fan and seriously would want Man Utd to win the league rather than City. At least they have history and tradition even though they are cunts.

Man City are boring horrible cunts with consistincey and will probably win the next 4 leagues and have a parade with 450 supporters watching each time.

A couple of years ago id have been bulling for Leeds to get promoted Now i find myself very easy about the game,
No longer the be all and end all.
Leeds probably seeing some of their best nights at Elland Road when on the hunt for promotion rather than winning a PL game.

The PL is in serious danger of becoming a monopoly, if it isn’t already. Fair play to Arsenal for the way they pushed City all the way this season but they’ve literally got nothing to show for it. Will anyone even remember these titles by City? They’d be much less memorable if City weren’t pushed to the wire.

There’s nearly a better atmosphere Anfield for Klopp’s goodbye than City’s trophy presentation. It’s all very hollow.

Leeds probably seeing some of their best nights at Elland Road when on the hunt for promotion rather than winning a PL game.

The PL is in serious danger of becoming a monopoly, if it isn’t already. Fair play to Arsenal for the way they pushed City all the way this season but they’ve literally got nothing to show for it. Will anyone even remember these titles by City? They’d be much less memorable if City weren’t pushed to the wire.

There’s nearly a better atmosphere Anfield for Klopp’s goodbye than City’s trophy presentation. It’s all very hollow.
A point to note, Pep would have 7 in a row today without Klopp’s Liverpool in 2020, a fucking horrible thought!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
G4 - 20th Anniversary Tour
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

2nd Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼