The Premier League Thread 23/24

There's a Liverpool members sale via the club but it's highly competitive. You'd probably do well to get more than 2 games a season via that route.

There are various hospitality packages (incl. program, live music, meet & greet with some auld fella) from ~£250 upwards which vary based on the quality of food/drinks included. If you want to get a block of tickets guaranteed for a group of you it's an alright option...but to a large degree you're paying a multiple of the ticket price largely just to get in the ground. I'd be just as happy in gen pop personally.

In years gone by I had various local contacts for face value tickets (home & away) but alas, no longer.

For such a huge capacity I'm almost surprised that the Glazers haven't steadily introduced more and more hospitality seats. That requires spend & effort though, so maybe they were content to have the guaranteed season ticket income flowing in. Match-day income is a smaller & smaller slice of the financial pie year-by-year.

The graphic is by Nick Harris, he gives a more detailed breakdown but its behind a paywall. ( for any boffins)

I'd be very interested to read the number of tickets that go directly to corporate.

Tbf to Arnold there was much better engagement with fan groups and access for members/supporters groups improved a lot.

Liverpool block sell lounge/hospitality tickets to authorised resellers.

Was Brodies lounge for a recent game. It’s a bang average hospitality cavern. Tickets were booked before the Klopp announcement, prices rocketed after that.

Dunno who pockets the profits from increased sale prices, club or reseller.

IMG_3364.jpeg

Looked into going with a few friends to the Spurs game in May. Packages have 1 night hotel accommodation included.

IMG_3365.jpeg

Champions Travel prices.

Why would they sell season tickets when they can gouge people like this?

Liverpool block sell lounge/hospitality tickets to authorised resellers.

Was Brodies lounge for a recent game. It’s a bang average hospitality cavern. Tickets were booked before the Klopp announcement, prices rocketed after that.

Dunno who pockets the profits from increased sale prices, club or reseller.

View attachment 30317

Looked into going with a few friends to the Spurs game in May. Packages have 1 night hotel accommodation included.

View attachment 30318

Champions Travel prices.

Why would they sell season tickets when they can gouge people like this?

Fupping hell

They'd want to be including brassers and nose candy at those prices.

Not your Wayne Rooney variety either.

From the clips I’ve seen on-line I reckon Luis Diaz’ old fella is the authorised reseller in that regard.

Was looking at the hotel and ticket option with the licensed reseller on the United site there.

200pp for Sheff Utd , 311pp for Bumnal.
Not crazy extortionate if you're not organised and travel on the hoof.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼