The Oscars

Langer Dan

Boys Oh Boys Forum Users
Shite, absolute shite without exception.

Crash, Brokeback mountain, Capote?

All absolute piles of cock.
They should scrap this redundant pieced of turgid backslapping as they bear no relevance to decent cinema these days.

The amount of issue films that win oscars is laughable, as a matter of fact if you want to win oscars your best bet is to play a black,gay, jewish, musical genius,drug addict with a degenerative disease.

its a pile of self congratulatory crap.

Langer Dan said:

They should scrap this redundant pieced of turgid backslapping as they bear no relevance to decent cinema these days.

The amount of issue films that win oscars is laughable, as a matter of fact if you want to win oscars your best bet is to play a black,gay, jewish, musical genius,drug addict with a degenerative disease.

so you have watched it then

Langer Dan said:

How do you really feel about it man???

Langer Dan said:

So have you actually watched all these movies then?

The Unholy Hypocrite said:
I haven't seen Brokeback but i bought the book last week, so i have yet to read it

Trust me you're not missing much heath ledger sounds like he's got something stuck in his mouth for the whole film and no its not a cock either.

I loved how jon stewart took the piss out of spielberg for making another "aww poor jews sure they had an awful time like" film

ENOUGH STEVEN STOP IT

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

24th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Droppin' Science

The Pav, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼