The Oscars 2021

Best Actor: Anthony Hopkins
Best Picture: Nomadland
Best Director: Nomadland woman
Best Actor: (but an actress) dunno, don't care.

Last edited:
Lol poor predictable Oscars.

Genuine lolz at 'best' original screenplay for me too movie. An utter dog of a film.

Result with Another Round taking best foreign picture. An infinitely better movie than the crock of shit that took 'best' picture.

Mads Mikkelson was robbed of a nom nom nomination.

Last edited:
The tide is turning, people aren't interested in woke Hollywood elite lectures anymore. Bout time.

E0AMoYMXMAE54Rb

Erra look at the best picture winners the last 10 years.

They're all shite.

They might get an actor an extra zero on their paycheque but as a barometer of quality the Oscars are meaningless.

The Artist. For fuck sake.

Nomadland.

Lol/10

Moonlight & Crash have serious competition for worst Oscar winner of the last 20years.

Do the voters actually watch these films?

You'd have to wonder.

The father was an absolute pile of shit as well.

Anthony Hopkins is a great actor and well deserving of all recognition. Has he been in anything good lately though, watched half of The Rite last week, terrible shite, I didn't bother watching the last half.

Anthony Hopkins is a great actor and well deserving of all recognition. Has he been in anything good lately though, watched half of The Rite last week, terrible shite, I didn't bother watching the last half.

He had a good run.
I think some writer's guess at what it is like to experience dementia is insulting to all concerned.

Classic Oscar bait.

Has peoples intelligence just plummeted that a dud like Nomadland that ticks suicide and terminal cancer inside 40 mims can walk away with best picture?

Stick it next to Argo , Spotlight and Birdman in terms of utter garbage that no one will ever watch again.

Only a club that could pick Forrest Gump over Pulp Fiction could deliver such a turd.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface - 2nd Show Added Due To Demand!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼