The Official UEFA Euro 24 Thread

amazing insight.
🤔
What are you on about?
It would be difficult for England to chase the game against Spain as Spain are technically very good on the ball. England would need an early break if they are to win. Philby made a decent point about the Spanish defence. However, I think that Yamal and Williams are going to cause England's full backs a lot of problems.
It's not insight, it's only my genuine opinion.
What point were you trying to make caller?😉

Agree. They weren't able to deal well with Füllkrug and arguably France would've been better off giving Giroud more time to impose himself.

Either Watkins or Toney could get some joy
Carvajal's return will help Spain defensively although at 5'8", not aerially.

I expect England to target Cucurella with Walker, Saka and Rice overloading the right wing.

I wonder will Uefa close the loophole that Carvajal exploited in the 1/4s. His 1st yellow gave him a 1 match suspension for accumulation of yellows, and his red card gave him a 1 match suspension, but both suspensions ran concurrently for the semi which Carvajal obviously knew with his deliberate pull down in the 125th minute giving him the 2nd yellow.

Carvajal's return will help Spain defensively although at 5'8", not aerially.

I expect England to target Cucurella with Walker, Saka and Rice overloading the right wing.

I wonder will Uefa close the loophole that Carvajal exploited in the 1/4s. His 1st yellow gave him a 1 match suspension for accumulation of yellows, and his red card gave him a 1 match suspension, but both suspensions ran concurrently for the semi which Carvajal obviously knew with his deliberate pull down in the 125th minute giving him the 2nd yellow.
You shouldn't be getting bans for 2 yellows in separate games in a tournament imo. Or they shouldn't carry from the group stage at the very least.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

24th Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

From Source To Sea

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼