The Official UEFA Euro 24 Thread

England have persevered despite the press being against them, despite their fans criticising them, despite neutrals calling them shite.
Spains bench is crucial, but not as strong as Englands.
England do not deserve to be in a final, but in fairness they have won from being behind during all the knock out games.
Been watching all coverage, football coming home has been muted and not sung much here in Germany.
It’ll be a great game vs an exciting Spanish outfit, can England win, absolutely if they show the growth exhibited in the 22 minutes to half time performance today.
My hard earned cash will be on England, 3-2 in extra time.

I hope Rodri is at his very best this Sunday. If he is, Spain should win.

He'll never get the plaudits, but he's the best midfielder of his type that I've seen in the last 20 years.

Would he have broken up the busquets/xavi/iniesta trio?

He’s a brilliant player, City look a totally different team without him. He’s their most important player by a mile.

The spanish team is quite average on paper. Navas/Nacho/Morata/Cucurella are all very unspectacular and Laporte playing in Saudi for the easy life.

They’re very well drilled though snd better than the sum of their parts and beat a French team who were much superior on paper.

England have been tested, but by poor teams. They haven’t played anyone as good as Spain.

Watkins/Palmer need to get on the field earlier. Kane looks like he’s running in wet concrete but Southgate won’t have the balls to drop him

Would he have broken up the busquets/xavi/iniesta trio?

He’s a brilliant player, City look a totally different team without him. He’s their most important player by a mile.

The spanish team is quite average on paper. Navas/Nacho/Morata/Cucurella are all very unspectacular and Laporte playing in Saudi for the easy life.

They’re very well drilled though snd better than the sum of their parts and beat a French team who were much superior on paper.

England have been tested, but by poor teams. They haven’t played anyone as good as Spain.

Watkins/Palmer need to get on the field earlier. Kane looks like he’s running in wet concrete but Southgate won’t have the balls to drop him

Rice has to be one of the most overrated cloggers in world football.

Just trundles the ball from side to side or backwards. Night and day between himself and Rodri over the two semifinals.
He got out outmuscled by a guy of 5ft 8" for the Dutch goal.

A ridiculous penalty got England off the hook last night. Southgate will most likely go for the same side with Shaw in for Tripper. I'd call it 2-0 for the Spanish on the night.

Rice has to be one of the most overrated cloggers in world football.

Just trundles the ball from side to side or backwards. Night and day between himself and Rodri over the two semifinals.
He got out outmuscled by a guy of 5ft 8" for the Dutch goal.

A ridiculous penalty got England off the hook last night. Southgate will most likely go for the same side with Shaw in for Tripper. I'd call it 2-0 for the Spanish on the night.
He's been absolute shocking in this Euro's

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Best Of Cork Summer Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Voices Of The Irish Revolution

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼