The Official Spurs thread

spurskit0708.jpg

that half arsed blackburn kit is it celebrate 125 years, will be the fourth kit.

It's liked the streamed footie ....it's all in chinese! :mad:

..sorry for the racist smiley

I know we've had a bit of a go at Martin Jol on this thread but it's true that if Spurs win today then overall they've had a better season than last year. "Best of the rest" in the league must always be the target coupled with a serious challenge in the cups and a decent European run. If they get a better result than Everton today then they'll have achieved that for this season.

overall they've had a better season than last year.

I think Spurs have recovered their season well

This time last year they were playing for the Champions League but they had a horrendous start to the Premiership this season and reamrkably, had lost more games by about Jan or Feb than in the whole of last season

The Cups complicated things and it's a pity they didn't get to at least a final

They blew big leads against Arsenal and Chelsea but overall they deserved at least one final IMO

Despite a heavy fixture list they have played really well in the league in recent months

5th it is. Well done lads. After the debacles in successive weeks at home to United and away to Sheffield United, Spurs turned a corner and never looked back. The last 13 league games were 9-3-1 with the only loss coming at Stamford Bridge. You can't argue with that kind of form. Jol and the players deserve great credit. I thought the loss to Arsenal reserves in the Carling cup semi would prove to be a breaking point but it had the opposite affect. Here's hoping Berbatov is staying and a few more players brought in to bridge the gap on the top 4 and maybe give the UEFA cup a better shot next year.

Here's hoping Berbatov is staying and a few more players brought in to bridge the gap on the top 4 and maybe give the UEFA cup a better shot next year.

Keeping Berbatov is the key to next season.

They blew big leads against Arsenal and Chelsea but overall they deserved at least one final IMO

Don't forget they were One nil up away to Seville when 'That' penalty was awarded. Two nil up at home to Arsenal and three one up away to Chelski, considering all three teams made the respective finals of those cups, overall at least one final was deserved

They need a good run with the main back four staying injury free and they need 2 of the centre mids to step up and really establish themselves as the main men, fuck the uncertainty in that position. I also think the Korean at full back isn't quite good enough (he is decent mind) for a team that seriously want to go top 4. Keane much as he gets ripped on here by quite a few is actually very good for Spurs, although admittedly frustrating. He's the one to partner Berbatov for me provided there isn't another one added. Basically IMO Spurs just need to clearly know who their best 11 is if everyone is fit. Right now I'm not sure they'd be positive where as the 4 above them would generally be pretty sure. -AmadeusDC-

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼