The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Brought our 6 year old to Scoozi's on the premise that it's been going too long and is so popular they must do something right.

Felt pretty smug walking past the sizable queue for a table because we had reserved figured we were onto a good thing.

I reckon the last time I was here was about 21 or 22 years ago. the menu is pretty much the same. the dining room similar enough. Fairly comfy, the place was rammed, they bus the tables in an open landing area and the noise levels made it feel like you were having a stroke

the food was a couple of burgers the adults and pizza for the kids. it was overpriced bland shite. I'm all for decent family meals out but there are 10 places in town that do a better job than this for simple grub.

we skipped desert and went for donuts in offbeat. Highlight of the evening.

when we're abroad we check google reviews because the wisdom of crowds generally wins out

it has an average google rating of 4.5 from 2.4k reviews. The crowd screwed us on this one.

Brought our 6 year old to Scoozi's on the premise that it's been going too long and is so popular they must do something right.

Felt pretty smug walking past the sizable queue for a table because we had reserved figured we were onto a good thing.

I reckon the last time I was here was about 21 or 22 years ago. the menu is pretty much the same. the dining room similar enough. Fairly comfy, the place was rammed, they bus the tables in an open landing area and the noise levels made it feel like you were having a stroke

the food was a couple of burgers the adults and pizza for the kids. it was overpriced bland shite. I'm all for decent family meals out but there are 10 places in town that do a better job than this for simple grub.

when we're abroad we check google reviews because the wisdom of crowds generally wins out

it has an average google rating of 4.5 from 2.4k reviews. The crowd screwed us on this one.
It is a constant surprise to me that the place is as popular as it is!

Dump of a place.

Also they close at 8pm, which I find bizarre for a restaurant in the city centre.

I always thought Coqbull was flying it, so that's surprising to see.

Never been in either of the places though.

Quinlans seafood will be my next meal out in town.

I always thought Coqbull was flying it, so that's surprising to see.

Never been in either of the places though.

Quinlans seafood will be my next meal out in town.
Seems they bit off more than they could chew with a UK expansion and that's what sank them (or rather, UK government not being as giveaway with the cash for Covid supports as Paddy). €26 million owed - flaming Nora.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

17th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Cathal Fitz

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼