The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Or two pieces of hake in Lidl for a fiver.

Dublin is off the wall altogether.

Was staying over the other week and booked the 3 courses for 30 online as I knew Id pay 20 quid for a burger in the bar.

Ive zero sympathy for the hoteliers and their across the board price gouging.
I didn't know Lidl did 2 for 5. I find the fish counter gives thicker portions but hey, we should be happy anyway these days.
I had a lovely hake on ratatouille on creamy mash down The Ring of Kerry hotel some time ago. I think it cost maybe 15? It was a large portion.
That place is gone to refugees now,used to have lovely pub grub

Gregory Mike might just be moving back to Cork next summer so that's my regular eatery and watering hole sorted. Cheap and cheerful all the way.

You stay with me and I'll show you the reigns in there. Which tables to sit at for plug sockets, who not to make eye contact with, which toilet cubicles to avoid etc.

Their food isn't Mitchell Star by any stretch but they always have a quality pint. The Beamish is as good as anywhere in Cork and its around €3 a pint.

What's Nash 19 like?

I'd like to try it for lunch some day but hate when I can't check out a menu first. Is it sandwiches, hot meals, pasta dishes or what?
I haven't been in years. It's grand. Pricey

Soup and sandwich or quiche and salad type place. i think they do a few dinners also

Yer wan Clare Nash is seems like a weapon she was always bollocking out staff. Made for an uncomfortable atmosphere in my opinion.

Then again the place is popular with the professional luncheon set so what do i know

Mitchell Star!! Cop on Barty 😅😅 Phil Mitchell is it

Gay Mitchell actually

Gay_Mitchell.jpg

You stay with me and I'll show you the reigns in there. Which tables to sit at for plug sockets, who not to make eye contact with, which toilet cubicles to avoid etc.

Their food isn't Mitchell Star by any stretch but they always have a quality pint. The Beamish is as good as anywhere in Cork and its around €3 a pint.
I'm in. Now we just need Soundran to man up and poke his balaclava in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼