The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Arsenal won the community shield at the start of the season. Almost as worthless as the fa cup utd won at the end.
Yes, hurling Ben. Cos winning the league is akin to the junior B in your circles.

Would you be a SSB by any chance?

And the Bumnal SSBs dismissing the FA Cup now too. It wasn't too long ago they were praying for any trophy after 9 years without one.

"Wenger in,
Wenger out,
Shake it
All
About...."

Id pay no heed to speculation in the press. Click bait nonsense.

United are after Tuchel/McKenna/Poch/Southgate. All in ten working days lol

Yeah Potter was the bookies favourite for a month lol.

The English media dont have a focking clue. You should be a lot more worried about the state Klopp has left ye in
The way ETH handled those fuckers before and after the final was pure class. All week before it they were hounding him, and he produces a performance like that and dismantles probably City.

Then after, shrugs his shoulders ans says, " if you don't want me, I'll go somewhere else and win trophies, like I've done my whole career"

Hags options in the transfer market will now be decided from a selection of affordable and promising young players identified by Wilcox.

This will go hand in hand with further promoting the youth to cover areas of weakness in the first team squad.

If you're expecting big name signings you're in for disappointment.
The high wage structure will slowly be eradicated now and no player is unsellable.

Just my opinion like.

Injuries were the main factor of why last season was such a struggle. The share amount of them was staggering and can't just be down to bad luck. Was it training methods, a lack of sports science, issues with the medical staff? If INEOS have decided to keep the manager, then I'm guessing they don't think a lot of the blame for last season is on him? Or else they can't find anyone better, and know they will get hammered by the fans if they hire Southgate, after the reaction they got from the fans when that kite was flown in the media a while back.

I would be holding off giving him a new contract until a few months into the season.

Season review : From 3rd to 8th, bottled the CL group, finished with a minus goal difference. Took us back down to the Europa League.

“We feel you are the right man for the job”
Genius move by the hierarchy to feed out Southgate rumours because it makes ETH staying look like a coup and brilliant move. There is always a worse alternative and Southgate would have been it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aurie Styla - Comedy Stop Cork
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼