The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Obviously not but there is also mitigating circumstances.

He’s right the club was and is a mess and for once I’d like to see them stick with the manager a hunt out the players that aren’t performing.

I believe Ten Hag is a good manager and working within a functioning club will improve.

I get the feeling most United fans feel the same.

In saying that if he does get sacked I see the clubs point of view this season has been unacceptable in a lot of ways but there isn’t an obvious successor in my view.
That’s a fair answer. There seems to be a real shortage of available managers so they will stick with him unless INEOS have already tapped someone up.

Being dead serious here, I was genuinely happy for Ten Hag today, that undercutting stuff he had to deal with a day before a final was way below the belt and he outsmarted and outplayed his bald counterpart from the blue side.

That’s a fair answer. There seems to be a real shortage of available managers so they will stick with him unless INEOS have already tapped someone up.

Being dead serious here, I was genuinely happy for Ten Hag today, that undercutting stuff he had to deal with a day before a final was way below the belt and he outsmarted and outplayed his bald counterpart from the blue side.
Fair play m8, you’re not as bad as they make you out on here.

Obviously not but there is also mitigating circumstances.

He’s right the club was and is a mess and for once I’d like to see them stick with the manager a hunt out the players that aren’t performing.

I believe Ten Hag is a good manager and working within a functioning club will improve.

I get the feeling most United fans feel the same.

In saying that if he does get sacked I see the clubs point of view this season has been unacceptable in a lot of ways but there isn’t an obvious successor in my view.
This piece at the end is probably the main reason a lot of fans want ETH kept on. The manager market is limited and unproven.

Kompany is off to Bayern after relegating Burnley. Poch’s stock has gone down since his Spurs tenure. Tuchel is similar now. McKenna is really unproven at this level and he already did his best and struggled to get a tune as coach out of most of these players. Literally every incoming manager would be a risk and not guarantee improvement. This is what I’ve repeatedly said about Liverpool getting Slot in - I didn’t have a preference because there was no proven manager available.

That said, United aren’t much better now than under OGS. Today was a superb performance and huge win but they also had some big counter attacking wins under OGS. ETH hasn’t found a way for them to be consistent in a more attacking style of play. He hasn’t had much luck with injuries but couldn’t say he has put him stamp on the team in two seasons. So therefore it’s hard to say someone new would do any worse either, especially in the PL.

Thought this was classless and plain rude from Shearer.

Big Al had his shot at management and got his team relegated.

Hes massively upset the odds and won the cup. Congratulate the guy and leave it at that.

I dont hear these prats ever asking Pep about their 115 charges. 🙄
They're utter cunts m8. I rarely watch press conferences, but made an exception yesterday. I knew the question about his future would be asked, but FFS give the guy a break.

It turned into an ambush, and you could see the anger rising in ETH throughout. One hour after a dream accomplishment.

Not one soft ball question the likes of Pep or Klopp would get after winning a cup, not one. Tbh, I'm starting to understand why Jurgone was a prick to them sometimes.

They deserve it.

They're utter cunts m8. I rarely watch press conferences, but made an exception yesterday. I knew the question about his future would be asked, but FFS give the guy a break.

It turned into an ambush, and you could see the anger rising in ETH throughout. One hour after a dream accomplishment.

Not one soft ball question the likes of Pep or Klopp would get after winning a cup, not one. Tbh, I'm starting to understand why Jurgone was a prick to them sometimes.

They deserve it.

Yeah Ive never seen such a weird, combative interview with a manager who has just won a trophy.

You'd swear theyd lost 3-0 the way they are questioning him.

United were 9-1 to win in normal time! It was a massive win in a cup final. Congratulate him on the performance.

And if they're such 'hard hitting journalists' why the f*ck are they completely silent on the biggest financial scandal English football has seen? Linekar and Shearer are a complete pair of dickheads after that.

They wouldn't dream of speaking to Klopp like that as he'd have told them to get fucked.

Last edited:
Thought this was classless and plain rude from Shearer.

Big Al had his shot at management and got his team relegated.

Hes massively upset the odds and won the cup. Congratulate the guy and leave it at that.

I dont hear these prats ever asking Pep about their 115 charges. 🙄
When I saw that live I thought the same.

Every journalist after hounding the guy all year long lining up to try get the scoop as if he was going to tell them anything.

Why can’t they just let him enjoy winning a final against a very very good team by also putting in a huge performance.

They played city off the park yesterday and dominated every dual. Not often we can say that about United

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stuart Wilde & The Birdmen

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼