The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Yeah if Big Rom weren't such an oaf, Inter could have easily won that game.

Tbf to Ten Hag he got it spot on today.

Introducing Hojlund and Evans when he did really worked.

Was really impressed with Amrabat, covered every blade of grass and did a great job breaking up City attacks.

Bottom line football is about winning trophies. Ten Hags cup win should get him until Christmas imo. See what he can do with a fit squad and some badly needed signings.

Maybe INEOS see it differently but I think if they give him the boot now its not going to go down well with the fans.
What Utd need most of all is a mobile CDM next to Mainoo that can do what Amrabat did today. I think there's many upgrades on Amrabat out there but if you could get him cheap as a squad player I'd keep him after his last month.

One thing I'd say against ETH is that he should have structured the team ages ago like he has last few weeks. Even against Arsenal the structure was great, were just missing the brilliance of Bruno.

Has he learned from it? I'd personally keep him just based on the lack of obvious successors and the fact that starting from scratch is no guarantee of success.

One thing on City. That Kyle Walker is a cheat code. Missed bits of game as at a wedding but fuck me he must have cleaned up 4 or 5 breaks against other exceptionally fast players with ease. Maybe he made errors I didn't see but he's a pain in the hole to play against.

Bottom line football is about winning trophies. Ten Hags cup win should get him until Christmas imo. See what he can do with a fit squad and some badly needed signings.

Maybe INEOS see it differently but I think if they give him the boot now its not going to go down well with the fans.

For the fans, yes.

For the money grabbing cunts that own football clubs, it’s barely more than an afterthought.

The money from CL football seems to trump all. I’ve a feeling most owners would scrap the domestic cups if given the option.

Modern football for ya.

For the fans, yes.

For the money grabbing cunts that own football clubs, it’s barely more than an afterthought.

The money from CL football seems to trump all. I’ve a feeling most owners would scrap the domestic cups if given the option.

Modern football for ya.

Well it is and it isnt.

For example United were holding off on selling Cup Season Tickets until after today's game.

Now with European qualification they will and there will be a nice little earner for next years financials.

Winning stuff is good for the balance sheet.

That Kyle Walker is a cheat code. Missed bits of game as at a wedding but fuck me he must have cleaned up 4 or 5 breaks against other exceptionally fast players with ease. Maybe he made errors I didn't see but he's a pain in the hole to play against.
That's fucking impressive. I don't think many players could claim to have broken up opposition attacks while attending a wedding.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ursula Burke: These Fragile Monuments

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼