The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Good question, Foden, Sancho, Cole Palmer come to mind straight away.

I think city use their academy in much the same way as Chelsea do selling on talented young players to appear to balance the books.

Michael Olise, David Brooks, Gavin Bazuma, Rico Lewis, etc.

Surprised with OrchardY gone mental as I dared say it was a 'good appointment' lol.

Considering the previous title holder had no experience whatsoever its obviously an improvement to the clubs structure.

United have the financials to dominate. Whats gone on for the last decade with bankers and unqualified/inexperienced people in key roles has seen them squander a fortune. Appointments like Wilcox show INEOS are serious about putting a team in place to compete.

Michael Olise, David Brooks, Gavin Bazuma, Rico Lewis, etc.

Surprised with OrchardY gone mental as I dared say it was a 'good appointment' lol.

Considering the previous title holder had no experience whatsoever its obviously an improvement to the clubs structure.

United have the financials to dominate. Whats gone on for the last decade with bankers and unqualified/inexperienced people in key roles has seen them squander a fortune. Appointments like Wilcox show INEOS are serious about putting a team in place to compete.
Saw a clip of an interview with Radcliffe and he admitted they made loads of mistakes with Nice initially. Hopefully, they can use that experience with Utd. I don't know much about Wilcox's record tbh, but Ashworth and Berrada are very highly rated in their roles.

Also, imagine being happy that the club is finally modernising after 19 years of utter incompetence and pillage of the club by those rats.

Saw a clip of an interview with Radcliffe and he admitted they made loads of mistakes with Nice initially. Hopefully, they can use that experience with Utd. I don't know much about Wilcox's record tbh, but Ashworth and Berrada are very highly rated in their roles.

Also, imagine being happy that the club is finally modernising after 19 years of utter incompetence and pillage of the club by those rats.

Erra he talks a good game anyway. And unlike Fletch actually has some experience in the role.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼