The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

No denying that one, absolute brain fart on my behalf.

Of course our M8 OT was there to put me right :lol!:
It can happen to anyone Crusty.

(But it tends to happen your family more than others.
Your ole fella once called an innocent Dutch guy a sex offender and your mother once turned an 11 point gap in to 2)

It’s water under the bridge, will never be mentioned again.

It can happen to anyone Crusty.

(But it tends to happen your family more than others.
Your ole fella once called an innocent Dutch guy a sex offender and your mother once turned an 11 point gap in to 2)

It’s water under the bridge, will never be mentioned again.
11 to 2 eh?

it’s either the time the SMCs wake up
or the odds on a horse they fuck the dole money on.

Proper order the guy has been given every chance to apologise and get back in the team and he’s decided to be a stubborn prick and fuck away his career.

Look at what happened to cancelo when he challenged Pep, straight out the door and he was one of the best players in the league the previous season.

The days of players running the show at United are over.

Proper order the guy has been given every chance to apologise and get back in the team and he’s decided to be a stubborn prick and fuck away his career.

Look at what happened to cancelo when he challenged Pep, straight out the door and he was one of the best players in the league the previous season.

The days of players running the show at United are over.
His behaviour is Bizarre - The club will always back the manager.

Why is his agent not talking sense to him ? I know agents like transfers but there wont be many clubs in for Sancho.

However, ETH made a complete fuck-up of this. Going public served no one. If he had an issue with Sancho, try to sort it and if not just transfer him.

His behaviour is Bizarre - The club will always back the manager.

Why is his agent not talking sense to him ? I know agents like transfers but there wont be many clubs in for Sancho.

However, ETH made a complete fuck-up of this. Going public served no one. If he had an issue with Sancho, try to sort it and if not just transfer him.
Not with Jose or Moyseh they didn't

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Bold Ensemble

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼