The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The Casemiro sending off could be a blessing in disguise, bed in Sabitzer with Fred and Bruno and it should be strong enough to handle the games Casemiro is suspended for.
A rejuvenated Sancho will give Antony the kick up the hole he needs and he'll also get the crosses into the box that Weggy needs.
A rested Casemiro coming back to drive United on will make the next few months very interesting...
Hag has created expectations at United earlier then I would have imagined, enjoy the ride.

Agreed 100%.

Still think Cas should have went mind. You simply can't put your hands around a fellas neck.
That’s fair enough but where is the consistency? You had other guys throwing slaps and nothing happens to them.

My point is if Cas walks another one or two should have went from Palace, one player singled out isn’t fair

I think Antony will come good just needs a bit of time but agree hopefully Sancho can come in and make an impact.

Martial has had far to many chances needs to be sent packing in the summer
Yes, I think Anthony will come good too.
Some players adapt immediately like Cas but some need more time.
He works hard.
My point was that crossing isn’t his game and so won't compliment WW

ETH will get the right No 9 in when funds are available

They should take a leaf out of your own book in keeping up standards re. standing four square behind Mason Greenwood.
I've no problem with banter or wumming but not on an issue like this.
I've no problem with people making their views known. It's a free world.

However, in this case, the club is acting responsibly and engaging in a process. I'm going to wait, for now, to voice an opinion.

But keep on wumming if that rocks your boat

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Gerald Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼