The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

A lovely day had by all shame about the casemiro suspension but Leeds , Leeds then Leicester shouldnt be a problem.
I've seen enough of Antony for now get him out
Not much point in playing a front 3 of Rashford, Wieghorst & Anthony

Wieghorst needs a few crosses in. Rashford goes for goals of course. Anthony can't cross a ball.
Add in AWB can't cross so WW is relying only on Shaw.

3 games and no decent cross yet. 1 cross was behind him.

Martial injured again so he's a waste of space. WW is centre forward for rest of season

I'd like to see what he could do if he got a few good crosses

Sancho needed ASAP

I didn’t see the game just caught the highlights.

The sending off is an absolute farce there was 10 players at it all hand bags yet Casimero gets sent off. He was holding the guy back but the still shot has his hands at the guys neck with little to no force.

That ban has to be overturned, its plan wrong to single out one player when they are all at it.

VAR has ruined the game every week there is something with it

Not much point in playing a front 3 of Rashford, Wieghorst & Anthony

Wieghorst needs a few crosses in. Rashford goes for goals of course. Anthony can't cross a ball.
Add in AWB can't cross so WW is relying only on Shaw.

3 games and no decent cross yet. 1 cross was behind him.

Martial injured again so he's a waste of space. WW is centre forward for rest of season

I'd like to see what he could do if he got a few good crosses

Sancho needed ASAP
I think Antony will come good just needs a bit of time but agree hopefully Sancho can come in and make an impact.

Martial has had far to many chances needs to be sent packing in the summer

I didn’t see the game just caught the highlights.

The sending off is an absolute farce there was 10 players at it all hand bags yet Casimero gets sent off. He was holding the guy back but the still shot has his hands at the guys neck with little to no force.

That ban has to be overturned, its plan wrong to single out one player when they are all at it.

VAR has ruined the game every week there is something with it
He could’ve killed him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Cliffords

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼