The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Just picked up what was on Twitter to be honest. Couldn't be listening to the two of them for the whole 90mins. Morgan's laughing there at every word was nauseating!
Same.

I can't stand Morgan either. He's a cunt of the highest order.

And the only thing of interest to me was his comments about the state of the club and those bastards in Florida.

As the days pass and after all the prick teasing by Morgan you’d have to say that outside of the ETH comments then the whole thing has been a bit of a storm in a tea cup.

Ronaldo having a massive ego isn’t a surprise to anyone. His self belief combined with his sporting gifts made him the animal that he is.

Raging against the dying of the light isn’t hugely uncommon in elite sport.

His advisors obviously have no control over him either because the only winner out if the whole thing is that fannypad Piers.

Unbelievable player in his prime, his prime has arguably passed. It seems that ETH haa decided he’s not central to his plans.

Club will back the manager and Ronaldo will leave and life goes on.

Agree with all that OT, the guy has been past his best for a while, but even past his best, he's still pretty good.

But United have no choice but to let him go now. ETH must be backed above him.

United's fan base are some shower of idiots. Ronaldo comes out and says the owners of the club don't care, they only want money, and they're all up in arms.

About his Rooney comments.

The worst thing of all was Ronaldo said Rio Ferdinand is a good guy. The same Rio that has alleged previous for being the most despicable human to ever play in the Premier League.

Agree with all that OT, the guy has been past his best for a while, but even past his best, he's still pretty good.

But United have no choice but to let him go now. ETH must be backed above him.

United's fan base are some shower of idiots. Ronaldo comes out and says the owners of the club don't care, they only want money, and they're all up in arms.

About his Rooney comments.

Been saying it all my life m8.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼