The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

The Redknapp Neville spat getting a lot of coverage on Twitter. Redknapp obviously doesn't like Spurs very much but Neville overstated the Spurs case as nothing has been won so far. United have an XI that should be better per Redknapp but the glory days of yore for United won't be back without root and branch change per Neville, that has to start with new owners.

Have to agree to disagree . Don't they just get a new sponsor when one pulls out ? Man utd have a sponsor for everything Inc noodles and tyres in Asia , everything they will have money for. So how do you feel the protest will go next weekend ?

I think there will be a large protest outside.

The main supporters groups won't get behind staying out of the stadium so you have to wonder how effective it can be until this happens.

Security at Old Trafford and the team hotel will be massive in light of last year.

These protests arnt going away. A sound trashing by Liverpool (as expected) and the chorus of calls for the Glazers to sell will get ever louder. Sponsors pay attention to this , along with fan groups bombarding their online presence you will see the Glazers eventually pushed out (imo)

The main supporters groups won't get behind staying out of the stadium so you have to wonder how effective it can be until this happens.

Security at Old Trafford and the team hotel will be massive in light of last year.

These protests arnt going away. A sound trashing by Liverpool (as expected) and the chorus of calls for the Glazers to sell will get ever louder. Sponsors pay attention to this , along with fan groups bombarding their online presence you will see the Glazers eventually pushed out (imo)
Maybe you're right, it is all about the dollar. Imo I just don't think they will sell unless its a completely over the odds price that someone offers and then you have to wonder who in the right mind would do that especially when they also really need a new stadium or a huge overhaul of the current ground as well.

Maybe you're right, it is all about the dollar. Imo I just don't think they will sell unless its a completely over the odds price that someone offers and then you have to wonder who in the right mind would do that especially when they also really need a new stadium or a huge overhaul of the current ground as well.
Dead right, they're business people running their business and won't sell it on unless they get an eye watering offer. What ethnicity are the Glazers btw?

Last week trip advisor stopped taking reviews for a Florida hotel owned by the cunts.

Team Viewer are not going to sponsor Utd past 2026. Think about that. 4 years away from the end of the deal and they've had enough.

At this point all the fans energy should be put into the protest against the owners. The groups need to come together and empty the stadium on Monday week. The biggest thing the club can possibly achieve in the near future is getting those paracites out.

It's perfectly understandable that fans want to slate the players, I do it enough myself. But why bother anymore? They're just not good enough and that's not going to change. Most of them shouldn't be there. For many of them them this is their 5th manager. It's no surprise we are where we are after a decade of footballing decisions being made by accountants.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Seeger Sessions Revival (Bruce Springsteen)
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼