The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Good signing imo, but Ihave to ask Phil B first.

Phil B, how does a 30 year old with a dodgy ticker fit in to ETH's dynamic style of football?

As far as I'm aware his heart condition doesn't impact his stamina or power, so it's a moot point no?

Also, what's an undynamic form of football? Is it the mode of football that Bumnals new statue plays?

You should know m8. You were watching snail's pace muck all last season.

As far as I'm aware his heart condition doesn't impact his stamina or power, so it's a moot point no?

You should know m8. You were watching snail's pace muck all last season.
[graham norton voice on]Ohhhhh, somebody's a moaning Michael today.[graham norton voice off]

And yes, the football was terrible last season, but at least I watched it before forming an opinion.

[graham norton voice on]Ohhhhh, somebody's a moaning Michael today.[graham norton voice off]

Ask a silly question... ;)

And yes, the football was terrible last season, but at least I watched it before forming an opinion.

tbh I'd pity anyone who saw all of Man Utd's games last season (...and wasn't well-paid to do so).

But I saw enough to know that Utd played a very plodding style, lacked intensity, were poor at connecting midfield to the attack & lacked cohesion in the final third...amongst other problems.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Laura O'Mahony and Guests
The Roundy, Castle St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Thursday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼