The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

That's notnwhat I said.

You know how many United matches I watched last year? All but 3 or 4 of them, and that's because they weren't live and I hate shit streams.

I watched more than enough to form a decent opinion on the team. This season I'll watch the same amount of games. If Ronaldo goes it won't matter, if he stays I'll form an opinion if helps or hinders ETHs football or not.

Funnily enough ETH was very happy to work with Ronaldo in his first press conference. I'll take his ideas over yer man's above tbh.

I watched all but maybe two of Uniteds games last year.

Was on my way to a rugby game and missed the Bumnal game away and I think I didn't bother watching the final game of the season.

United were dreadful. They were dreadful in all but a handful of games last season.
Ronaldo wasn't the problem. Their shocking defence was what killed them.

Harry Maguire, no defensive midfielder and no decent forward alternatives. None of which has been addressed.

CR7 can go, he came in and got 24 goals. Will he be judged a success? Probably not but United last year were the culmination of a manager who spent three years making a mess, through transfers to lack of defined play or tactics. I doubt anyone could have come in and done much better.

The farcical nature of the transfer business so far this window shows its not likely to get much better under the new manager.

Honestly at this point the best thing for the club is to have another couple of disastrous years as its the only thing that will get rid of these owners. The one thing that is clear is that they will never get back on top with the Glazers in charge.

mental-health-psychische-gesundheit.gif

With the power Ronaldo has at the club how could he really say otherwise, before he's even taken a day's training?
Jesus fella, I'd quit while you're behind if I was you.

Some might say you're far more enamoured with Cristy Ah Now than any other top top reds.

Eth didn't lie and say he wanted to work with RR when he clearly didn't, did he?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼