The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Milan got rid of their owners by staying away from the stadium.

75k will be at Old Trafford for the Brighton game in their 22/23 Adidas jerseys.

Of course they will take the dividends while the fanbase just nod along with it.

Milan got rid of their owners by staying away from the stadium.

75k will be at Old Trafford for the Brighton game in their 22/23 Adidas jerseys.

Of course they will take the dividends while the fanbase just nod along with it.
The 1958 crows appear to be in it fir the long haul, which is just as well, as its going to take a long time if people keep giving them cash.

The 1958 crows appear to be in it fir the long haul, which is just as well, as its going to take a long time if people keep giving them cash.

While I applaud their efforts its pissing against the wind when the stadium is packed and the tills of the megastore are going gangbusters.

The best thing that could happen to the club is for the transfer window to be a dud and we finish well down the table. May as well as they're not going to be a force ever again with these owners

😲
Maguire spending £250,000 on his wedding in France. Flying there by private jet also.
Glazers might be the biggest but they aren't the only parasites at the club!😠
Era so what Lee?

He's a shit player, but lots of shit to average players are earning fortunes these days.

Uniteds problems are a lot deeper than Maguire being rich.

While I applaud their efforts its pissing against the wind when the stadium is packed and the tills of the megastore are going gangbusters.

The best thing that could happen to the club is for the transfer window to be a dud and we finish well down the table. May as well as they're not going to be a force ever again with these owners
Yeah, it might be better for the club to finish well down the table, for a few years. I wish ETH all the best but he's going to have to work miracles to win major trophies at United.

The absolute worst thing that can happen is if he gets 3rd or 4th every year with the odd league cup thrown in. The glazers will love that.

Nailed it. Utd are victims of their own global success. Only "legacy" fans will boycott but there's more than enough day trippers to take their seats. Day trippers are probably much better spenders anyway.

Only way to force out the glazers are shit results and lack of star/insta players. It would take a few years of plumetting revenue to have the desired effect.

But as you said Dan, might as well as they won't be a force again with the glazers.

Sometimes only chemo can get rid of cancer

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Libertines
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

22nd Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼