The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Don't know if RR rates Dalot or not, but I don't think he's good enough to be a starter for United.

In fact, not one of the full backs currently at the club are. I'd have Dalot and Telles as back up, but need much better to start.

Shaw and AWB can go.

Don't know if RR rates Dalot or not, but I don't think he's good enough to be a starter for United.

In fact, not one of the full backs currently at the club are. I'd have Dalot and Telles as back up, but need much better to start.

Shaw and AWB can go.

Brandon Williams seems to think he is going to be a starter next season at Old Trafford after playing his part in Norwich's comprehensive return to the championship.

🤪

Dalot is alright, I think there's a player there. His range of passing is decent, he's aggressive and he is good in the air.

EastY said a couple of managers didn't rate him. He seems to be struggling trying to argue that Ralf thought he was useless but played him in almost every game anyways.

Personally I think Uniteds fullbacks have struggled with Gashford enjoying his afternoon stroll ahead of them.

Personally I think Uniteds fullbacks have struggled with Gashford enjoying his afternoon stroll ahead of ththem.
That's a good point.

Thankfully those days are over from what I've read and watched about ETH. Don't know if he'll be a success or not, but he won't tolerate lazy bastards on his team.

🚨🇩🇪| Ralf Rangnick will be in charge for the game against Crystal Palace.

Ten Hag is in England to begin contacts and internal talks but Rangnick remains in charge as interim till the end of the season.

[@FabrizioRomano] #MUFC🔴

You’re ‘avin a laugh

You’re ‘avin a laaaaaauggh

Champions League, your ‘avin a :lol!::lol!::lol!::lol!:

49157-george-takei-oh-my-gif-e64l.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

DJ Big Daddy Can

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm