The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Aye, the hope.

United have been doing a few behind the scenes things right recently, and I'm liking what I'm seeing/reading about Ten Hag.

So there's that little bit of hope trying to get through and I'm trying to resist.

But God knows by August I'll probably be declaring United will win the lot and Klopp and Pep will be Ten Hags bitches come May.

Of course I'll look a right idiot again by October.

But, I wouldn't have it ant other way 😃
Yes, the hope is a killer. You know come next Sunday I’ll still be hoping for a miracle. In vain.

Ten Hag will be good for United but they need to let him do his thing.

Strange bookmark 🤔

Besides, White, Tomiyasu, Ø and Ramsdale turned out to be decent signings.

Losing Tierney, Partey, Tomi for a good chunk and Auba was the difference for me. They thought they'd get away with a thin squad and were caught out badly.
Dan up at 6 searching for old posts.

El T really did a number on him.

Dan up at 6 searching for old posts.

El T really did a number on him.

You dont have kids then m8?

Heres your progress under MikOle.

1. Last year 13 Losses
This year 13 losses

2. Goals last year 55
Goals this year 56

3. GD last year +16
GD this year +9

I cant see what ye are proud of? Finishing above shitty United?

:lol!:

Last edited:
With Ronaldo United went from 2nd on 74 points with a goal difference of +29

to 6th place, 58 points and +1 goal difference.

Arsenal went from 8th to 5th.

PrrrrrOooogGggrRReesSSS

M8, for reasons that have been done to death already Ole's second place finish benefitted from a myriad of favourable circumstances .

I said at the start of the season I expected it to have fallen apart by November. The players were incidental with him in charge.

Bumnal equally had a massive amount of things going in their favour this season ( no european football, Spurs/United sacking managers mid season) but they fell apart when it mattered. It will be worse next season minus those advantages. I know ye want to hope its all going to be ok but ye will be back here this time next season wondering where it all went wrong.

Arteta has had plenty of time and money. He is not upto it.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

29th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼