The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

If that’s true then he should be kicking martial out the door in order to raise funds.

It’s not Ralfs fault Tony is on £250k a week. No other club would give him that. He certainly shouldn’t have him anywhere near the first team. He’s not giving minutes to Lingard, Mata, VDB. Surely they can raise the £5m easy enough.

Well it stands to reason with the gang calling the shots at United that they won't let an interim manager bring in a player just to make getting a permanent manager in that bit more difficult ( no champions league).

They need a midfielder ( u ok Phil?) .
McFred might hold water against Palace or Burnley but with trips to Liverpool and City to come United are lacking quality in the middle.

Dalot looks a player to me. Of course Solskjaer wouldn't have him anywhere near the team.

Nothing wrong with the goal m8.
Zero complaints about it.

That Fredericks lad that came on for the hammers is an absolute calamity. Knew they’d get something down that side once that bird brain came on.

McTominay and Fred made Rice look like a prime Matthaus/Keane hybrid.

I’d be disappointed with the gaffer bringing on Martial. I thought he’d be more principled than turning to that lazy bastard.

Annoyingly good 3 points for United. Not a whisper about any signings which is unusual. Looks like they’ll be making do with what they have til summer.

Will it be enough for 4th?
Every single decision made at United is made to benefit the Glazers first.

Doubt there will be a signing tbh. The budget is already set for the summer, and as with most summers I t won't be enough to catch up ro City.

A serious club, which United are not anymore, would have signed two midfielders on January 1.

I didn’t think it was a bad game tbh, the ball was moving around a lot quicker and the shape of the team looked a lot better now that he has gone away from that ridiculous 4-2-2-2.

Important 3 points, last season Cavani was off so it’s good to see that VAR has progressed.

Greenwood still making wrong decisions, needs to get his head up and start laying the ball off instead of opting to shoot all the time. Dalot was very good going forward again, much needed on the right. The fridge actually did alright unfortunately.

Every single decision made at United is made to benefit the Glazers first.

Doubt there will be a signing tbh. The budget is already set for the summer, and as with most summers I t won't be enough to catch up ro City.

A serious club, which United are not anymore, would have signed two midfielders on January 1.

Agreed.

It was being reported last month that Ralf wanted the board to sign Alvarez from River Plate. Supposedly a done deal now to City.

Jesus lads, yer easily satisfied if ye thought that was a decent game. I agree, there was intensity, but there was little to no quality on show.

All 3 games were muck today.

Last edited:
Jesus lads, yer easily satisfied if ye thought that was a decent game. I agree, there was intensity, but there was little to no quality on show.

All 3 games were much today.
Certainly lacking in the creativity dept DT, but there was a far better look to the team IMO. Certainly wouldn’t say it was a bad game by any stretch.

Would releasing Tony Martial outright be a wise move ?
As in telling him Monday morning that he can finish up there and then ?
Whats he realistically worth at this point ?

Is putting down a marker worth more in the long run ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼