The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Most Man Utd fans hoping for a Man City win tomorrow 🤦
They'd gladly take a 2-0 loss if you offered it to them now as it gives them a fighting chance of avoiding the humiliation of finishing the season with a negative goal difference.

As much as it sickens me to say it theres a feeling of inevitability with the vermin grinding out results.

May God have mercy on us all

Ah, the reverse yerrah.

A coping mechanism invented by Mick O Dwyer in the 1970’s, the reverse yerrah was a popular tactic commonly used by mountainy sheep shagging bastards in order to put pressure on a rival team by declaring them favourites for a competition even though they had previously been written off as shit.

Ah, the reverse yerrah.

A coping mechanism invented by Mick O Dwyer in the 1970’s, the reverse yerrah was a popular tactic commonly used by mountainy sheep shagging bastards in order to put pressure on a rival team by declaring them favourites for a competition even though they had previously been written off as shit.

Yeah sorry m8, lolpool are one of the alltime great premier league sides lol.

Its been a terrible standard this season, the worst in years.

United are pure muck before you go the 'but but' route , that said the sides above them arent a whole pile better.

Yeah it’s been brutal. Should just null and void the whole season.

The ‘93 epic between Utd, Villa, Norwich, Blackburn and QPR puts this years efforts to shame.

The PL is nothing close to being as incredible as it was between 1993-2013 tbpqhwy.

Lol I bet you're sorry you didn't listen to your old man back then and instead trusted in Souey to bring the good times back.

Nevermind eh, only took three decades

Lol I bet you're sorry you didn't listen to your old man back then and instead trusted in Souey to bring the good times back.

Nevermind eh, only took three decades
He can be pretty thankful he stuck to his guns now though because the mental state is a lot better from watching a bad team become very good than watching a very good team become bad.

Now tell me how the standard is bad? 3 teams fighting it out for the title. It’s been a while since we had 3 teams in a race. Their points tallies are quite high. Not as high as the City/Liverpool title races but those were exceptional. What’s the difference in standard now compared to the late 90’s or early 00’s?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼