The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

The fuck are BT doing? Game over and yer man Humphreys walked over to the cricket studio ahead of The Ashes. Show me the fucking goals.
Watch it on RTE so! Or are you on that benighted island off the mainland?

First EPL team to get maximum points from the group stages. I expect John and Mary will be in shortly to give us a guard of honour, without a single comment regarding how shite all the other teams were and they don't care about that sort of thing anyway and get down off our high horses and go back to robbing bins.

Oh look, it’s Mr Optimistic!!

If Liverpool won it then it would be a faaaacht that they'd have picked up 3 major trophies in 4 seasons.

Will it happen? Who knows. They are one of around 6 sides who are probably capable this season.

Your comrade thinks getting out of the group stage was about par for this squad. I disagree. Do you?

I suppose Jordan will want a replica of the 2019 to go with the current CL trophy for his photo album?

If you captain Liverpool to a PL and CL win I'd look the other way if you posed for a pic with Prince Andrew!

If Liverpool won it then it would be a faaaacht that they'd have picked up 3 major trophies in 4 seasons.

Will it happen? Who knows. They are one of around 6 sides who are probably capable this season.

Your comrade thinks getting out of the group stage was about par for this squad. I disagree. Do you?

If you captain Liverpool to a PL and CL win I'd look the other way if you posed for a pic with Prince Andrew!
I expected Liverpool to qualify from that group.

Tbf, English football is on such a high that atm, I'd expect any English team to qualify from any group.

Thank fuck for Ronaldo though, or United wouldn't have.

I'll be honest Phil, Liverpool are scaring me* atm. I hope it all blows up of course and I was woryying over nothing. United should have fought tooth and nial at OT to keep ye out of the CL. Instead they relaxed and we mgiht pay for it :sad:

Allison gives me hope mind. If De gea dd what he did last ngiht for the goal and almost leaving Milan in from a back pass, He's be murdered for it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Shlomo Franklin

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼