The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Too right m8.

Take Bruno and De Gea yesterday for example.

On the receiving end of some scandalous rough house tactics from their Arsenal counterparts and bravely getting on with the job at hand without complaining.

Seeing as no SSB is coming near this place I thought Id move a few SSB replies here so the place doesn't gather too much dust.

Who knows, maybe they'll come back someday if they ever win a game again.....

Right ye pair of bums.

Liverpool are having an absolute shit show of a season and no-one can be absolved of blame. The loss of Mane and failure to improve the aged leggy midfield has been a major problem.

The funds made available in january were miss spent. That’s on Klopp.

The main players have been shit.
VVD and Trent have attitude problems as if the basics of defending are beneath them.

The entire team is being consistently out-ran.

The midfield is mid-table as proven by the table. Elliot and Carvalho are too lightweight, Gapko looks average at best and Nunez would have you tear your hair out.

Injuries to Jota, Diaz and Firmino haven’t helped obviously but without a functioning midfield the entire team is fucked. Robertson and Alisson would get a 6/10 half term report and that’s about it.

Salah started the season brightly enough and is on track for 25-30 goals again. I said at the time of the new contract that I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a semi-stroke by the owners to maintain his value rather than him leaving on a free and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a gentlemens agreement for him to be sold in the summer.

There’s no longer the likes of Wilson, Ward, Ibe, Solanke, Minamino, Ings, Benteke etc hanging around the squad for resale value to fund transfers like in previous years.

Ox, Keita, Milner will be gone in summer for €0. That’s a fair price as well.

Kelleher is about the only fella that’ll generate a decent fee and he’ll be a big loss. Really rate him.

Henderson and Fabinho seem like busted flushes as well.

The club “insider” journos are all leaking the same story about how a lack of CL football will affect the summer transfer budget. The club started the window with links to Bellingham and ended it with links to Sander Berge.

The entire club is in big trouble. Edwards and Ward fucking off seem to me that the club won’t match their ambition.

The news that FSG only want to sell off a portion of the club is very bad. They are Glazers with better PR and lucked out with Klopp.

Re. Klopp, he’s in danger of tarnishing his legacy if he continues to parrot the party line. Accepting mid-table funding while he’s one of the best paid managers in the world won’t wash for long.

United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle are all going to be challenging consistently for top 4. Spurs, Villa, West Ham have been spending similarly to Liverpool the last couple of years.

The team is getting old together and has huge mileage on the clock.

But, on the plus side……

Arsenal battered ye 🤮

Right ye pair of bums.

Liverpool are having an absolute shit show of a season and no-one can be absolved of blame. The loss of Mane and failure to improve the aged leggy midfield has been a major problem.

The funds made available in january were miss spent. That’s on Klopp.

The main players have been shit.
VVD and Trent have attitude problems as if the basics of defending are beneath them.

The entire team is being consistently out-ran.

The midfield is mid-table as proven by the table. Elliot and Carvalho are too lightweight, Gapko looks average at best and Nunez would have you tear your hair out.

Injuries to Jota, Diaz and Firmino haven’t helped obviously but without a functioning midfield the entire team is fucked. Robertson and Alisson would get a 6/10 half term report and that’s about it.

Salah started the season brightly enough and is on track for 25-30 goals again. I said at the time of the new contract that I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a semi-stroke by the owners to maintain his value rather than him leaving on a free and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a gentlemens agreement for him to be sold in the summer.

There’s no longer the likes of Wilson, Ward, Ibe, Solanke, Minamino, Ings, Benteke etc hanging around the squad for resale value to fund transfers like in previous years.

Ox, Keita, Milner will be gone in summer for €0. That’s a fair price as well.

Kelleher is about the only fella that’ll generate a decent fee and he’ll be a big loss. Really rate him.

Henderson and Fabinho seem like busted flushes as well.

The club “insider” journos are all leaking the same story about how a lack of CL football will affect the summer transfer budget. The club started the window with links to Bellingham and ended it with links to Sander Berge.

The entire club is in big trouble. Edwards and Ward fucking off seem to me that the club won’t match their ambition.

The news that FSG only want to sell off a portion of the club is very bad. They are Glazers with better PR and lucked out with Klopp.

Re. Klopp, he’s in danger of tarnishing his legacy if he continues to parrot the party line. Accepting mid-table funding while he’s one of the best paid managers in the world won’t wash for long.

United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle are all going to be challenging consistently for top 4. Spurs, Villa, West Ham have been spending similarly to Liverpool the last couple of years.

The team is getting old together and has huge mileage on the clock.
DjASh-BXsAAbmum.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

13th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Darren K

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼