The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

Well you're the one making all the assumptions about being pinned to the bed, wouldn't get off (both false) along with him being bigger than her (likely but not fact), so you tell me.
See I think everything about this adds up. As did the jury, who actually sat through all the evidence in this case.

Sexual contact with someone without their explicit consent is sexual assault. I'm not sure why you find difficult to grasp about that.

I was woken a few times with girls giving me a BJ, lucky me, I didn't complain. Now you nearly need to sign a form to say what is and isn't permitted, your Honour he stuck his finger in my bum I was not expecting this unprovoked assault it has ruined my life. Please jail him and ruin his career, the animal.
Woman in Norway years ago got sentenced to 9 months in prison for giving her boyfriends mate a BJ while he slept on their couch. Not sure she went to jail in the end though .The victim claimed the incident left with insomnia and a lack of interest in sex!

Woman in Norway years ago got sentenced to 9 months in prison for giving her boyfriends mate a BJ while he slept on their couch. Not sure she went to jail in the end though .The victim claimed the incident left with insomnia and a lack of interest in sex!
Yeah, sexual assault can do that to a person.

Of course, the stigma around male victims of sexual assault means that many of them never come forward and when they do they are made to feel less manly.

Answer the question Matlock. Why are you making other false assumptions?
It can't be both false and an assumption. What with it being an assumption an all that.

I have seen him, he is a big guy. So I assume he is bigger than her. If you have evidence to the contrary I would be delighted to see it, but we both know you don't.

Why are you so invested in this not being sexual assault? Do you think what he did was ok?

It can't be both false and an assumption. What with it being an assumption an all that.

I have seen him, he is a big guy. So I assume he is bigger than her. If you have evidence to the contrary I would be delighted to see it, but we both know you don't.

Why are you so invested in this not being sexual assault? Do you think what he did was ok?

From the Cambridge dictionary/corpus.
Examples of false assumption

Who would want to justify a false assumption?
From the Cambridge English Corpus

As discussed above, this appears to be a false assumption.

Moreover, its ahistoricism leads to the false assumption that reform is a consequence of the preferences of particular agents.

Colonial defence loans were politically, if not strategically, counter-productive, encouraging the false assumption that the colonies' defensive needs were being addressed.

This charge rests on the false assumption that reproductive practices that are efficient from a cost-benefit standpoint will necessarily reduce the incidence of disease-causing genes.

That false assumption will effectively seal off any fruitful future investigation of early jazz, for it will set investigators on the wrong track.

A way of thinking about the neural bases of perception and action is needed that does not rest on the false assumption that the brain is the seat of consciousness.

This suggests that universalist or functional reasons why these markers must appear in every language, including those acquired in non-canonical language-learning contexts, are based on a false assumption.

Franklin was intent on carrying out his orders, even though they had been based on the false assumption that he would have adequate food supplies.

Laughter is an equally potent stimulus, although its power is often underestimated in our feel-good, be-happy culture, with its false assumption that laughter is a response to humor.

Evidence to the contrary you say? So you assume he is bigger and I have to prove otherwise. I said there is no evidence to prove either way, as we have no way of knowing how big the woman is. Some lawyer you are! :lol!:

Mattie, I know it's not the same thing but, if your partner was stroking your ass in bed while you were sleeping, and you woke up to it, would you consider yourself to be a victim of a sexual assault?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼