The Official Irish Rugby Thread

It's very frustrating, and makes Ireland look very arrogant.

As for England players I'd have over Ireland ones, think I'd have Itoje over McCarthy, Ford over Crowley and Earl over Dorris. That last one might be controversial but Earl has been an absolute wrecking ball this year.

It's very frustrating, and makes Ireland look very arrogant.

As for England players I'd have over Ireland ones, think I'd have Itoje over McCarthy, Ford over Crowley and Earl over Dorris. That last one might be controversial but Earl has been an absolute wrecking ball this year.
The Itoje of 2 seasons ago maybe.

Jez beware - there has to be a dying kick in the Poms - World Cup semi finalists a few months ago - rank outsiders at home
100%

England as bad as they're perceived to be rarely, if ever, get thumped. They'll lose, sure but they never make it easy. Especially at home.

Zero pressure on them tomorrow too. Farrell will have the lads prepped especially after Dublin last year where it was far from a dead rubber (you hope).

100%

England as bad as they're perceived to be rarely, if ever, get thumped. They'll lose, sure but they never make it easy. Especially at home.

Zero pressure on them tomorrow too. Farrell will have the lads prepped especially after Dublin last year where it was far from a dead rubber (you hope).
France thumped them last year (53-10) but as you say that result is rare and the last 2 games versus England also had them down to 14 men and the games were still very competitive despite the result.

England at home always have an awful lot to play for.

France thumped them last year (53-10) but as you say that result is rare and the last 2 games versus England also had them down to 14 men and the games were still very competitive despite the result.

England at home always have an awful lot to play for.
Jeez I'd forgotten that.
But yeah, the exception that proves the rule!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Sweet East (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼