The Official Irish Rugby Thread

What are the odds of Italy being awarded the win after the refs incompetence?

I genuinely feel disgusted for them
They got fucked over completely. But it's over and the result won't be changed. If the shoe was on the other foot, I think the ref would be waiting a long time for his next 6N gig, but as it happened to Italy, expect to see him reffing internationals again soon.

Ok, I'm prepared for an absolute bating on this one, but I'm going to throw it out anyway. I was just watching the highlights of the U20 game and it provoked me to write this.

Rolling maul/5 metre lineout tries should be worth less than a running/passing try. Fuck me, but they're so boring. I know the purists will say no all day long but take a look at the highlights there and get back to me. And, no, I never played the game as a kid (or an adult for that matter)

So, 4 points for a forwards-only try from (I dunno) less than 10 metres from the line.

Ok, I'm prepared for an absolute bating on this one, but I'm going to throw it out anyway. I was just watching the highlights of the U20 game and it provoked me to write this.

Rolling maul/5 metre lineout tries should be worth less than a running/passing try. Fuck me, but they're so boring. I know the purists will say no all day long but take a look at the highlights there and get back to me. And, no, I never played the game as a kid (or an adult for that matter)

So, 4 points for a forwards-only try from (I dunno) less than 10 metres from the line.

No.

Why do you hate the fatties so much?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

6th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼