The Official Irish Rugby Thread

Got a gift off the ref at the end with that seriously long advantage. England's first try was double movement so it's all relative.
Great game though.

Ward at 7 was brilliant, I thought

Got a gift off the ref at the end with that seriously long advantage. England's first try was double movement so it's all relative.
Great game though.

Ward at 7 was brilliant, I thought
I didn't see it as overly long, they was whether he had said "Advantage over" and not even the English are claiming that. It was a fair result considering England weren't caught for a double movement in their first try.

Overall, it was a very entertaining game with two contrasting styles, and the quality of the Irish execution was at times sublime. Great hope for the next generation coming through.

BTW one of those English props looked suspiciously over developed to me, for a 19/20 years old. I don't think I have seen one like that in 10/15 years.

I didn't see it as overly long, they was whether he had said "Advantage over" and not even the English are claiming that. It was a fair result considering England weren't caught for a double movement in their first try.

Overall, it was a very entertaining game with two contrasting styles, and the quality of the Irish execution was at times sublime. Great hope for the next generation coming through.

BTW one of those English props looked suspiciously over developed to me, for a 19/20 years old. I don't think I have seen one like that in 10/15 years.
I know! I thought he was actually the Bath prop for a second who's on the fringes of the senior England team due to the size of him.
Their 5 was a monster too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian O Broin

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼